A unique design manufactured with aluminium profiles and high density, slow grown, knot-free laminated timber, sourced from sustainable forests. With an elegant design and modern function, it’s easy to see why this is our most popular range.
- Available in inward and outward opening windows and doors,and sliding doors, in 28mm double and 36mm triple glazing.
- Each window receives three coats of environmentally friendly water based paint applied by our in-house state of the art paint plant.
- Supplied as standard with an insulated glazed unit – Whole window U value down to 1.1, W/m2k for opening windows.
- A wide range of colours, transoms, mullions, glazing bars, handles, glass types, fixed or several different opening functions.
- Compliment your windows with terrace doors or even shaped fixed lights – there are limitless options to create your own bespoke solution.
HANDLES & IRONMONGERY
We offer a comprehensive range of handles to suit all security and access requirements. All handles have a satin anodised finish as standardDWONLOAD IRONMONGERY&FINISHES BROCHURE
GLASS DIVIDING GLAZING BARS
Glazing bars can change the character of a window without having to sacrifice function or performance. View pdf for more informationDOWNLOAD GLASS AND GLAZING BARS BROCHURE
CLASSIC L10 specification
DOWNLOAD: L10 specification
All our composite windows are internally beaded for enhanced security
All windows have 22mm double glazed unit with a U-value 1,0W/m2K and in standard comes with low emission coating
Within required by Building Regulation areas included is safety glazing
We also offer additionally ranges of coloured, toughened, laminated glass for extra security. Some other available glass options:
- Tripleglazed units for sound reduction and energy efficiency
- Solar control
- Self cleaning
- Digital print units
Gallery of ornamental glass types