Our Design range offers a contemporary feel, suited to modern architecture with a deeper glass unit creating a minimal step between outer glass and frame for maximum light, a flush finish and simple, elegant lines.
- Available in outward opening windows and doors, and sliding doors, in 48mm triple glazing.
- The deeper glass unit removes the need for a step between frame and glass and creates a flush finish and clean lines.
- Free rein to specify the size and shape of your windows.
The Design series can be combined with integral glazing bars if preferred, but is at its best when used with simple large areas of glazing.
- The deeper triple glazed unit not only looks good, but provides greater efficiency – the larger glass cavity increases the windows thermal performance, giving you a U-value of 1.0 W/m2k for opening and 0.9 W/m2k for fixed windows.
HANDLES & IRONMONGERY
We offer a comprehensive range of handles to suit all security and access requirements. All handles have a satin anodised finish as standardDWONLOAD IRONMONGERY&FINISHES BROCHURE
GLASS DIVIDING GLAZING BARS
Glazing bars can change the character of a window without having to sacrifice function or performance. View pdf for more informationDOWNLOAD GLASS AND GLAZING BARS BROCHURE
CLASSIC L10 specification
DOWNLOAD: L10 specification
All our composite windows are internally beaded for enhanced security
All windows have 22mm double glazed unit with a U-value 1,0W/m2K and in standard comes with low emission coating
Within required by Building Regulation areas included is safety glazing
We also offer additionally ranges of coloured, toughened, laminated glass for extra security. Some other available glass options:
- Tripleglazed units for sound reduction and energy efficiency
- Solar control
- Self cleaning
- Digital print units
Gallery of ornamental glass types